Twin Lock Ramps
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
All purpose "Twin Lock" Auto/Computer Loading Ramps lock together to form a single 38" wide ramp (36" usable width). Or the two halves can be spaced apart for auto loading. Designed to easily handle either autos or expensive electronic equipment with complete safety.
These ramps are primarily used in the Concert / Theater industry.
- All aluminum resists weathering and provides dual service applications
- "Light" model: 6,000 lbs. per pair for autos, data processing equipment, or household goods
- "Heavy Duty" model: 7,500 lbs. per pair for heavier vehicles and out-sized equipment
- 12" lip included in length
- 15° grade angle at maximum height
- 3-1/8" safety curb height
- 2" maximum deflection under rated load
- Capacities are total loads for equipment having an 8ft. wheelbase or longer
- Not for use with powered lift trucks
- Not for use with from loading docks