U-Series VS Vertical Storing Hydraulic Levelers
Manufacturer: Blue Giant
Quantity discounts available.
Blue Giant U-Series VS Vertical Storing Hydraulic Levelers are your first choice when quoting LEED certified projects.
This Dock Leveler is the ideal loading dock solution for facilities and applications that require strict climate control or high cleanliness levels. It improves internal temperature control, reduce the risk of door damage, and minimizes debris entry. Trailers typically back into the specially designed loading dock bay and before the doors are opened allowing for contamination, a complete seal is formed between trailer and inside the facility.
How it's Operated
The U-Series vertical storing dock leveler is controlled by the Blue Genius™ Gold Series Dock Control Panel with an interior and exterior LED lights communication system available as an option. Operating range is up to 12" above and 6" below dock level. The unit comes with a 1HP, totally enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) power pack system.
- Deck will flex up to 4" when under load.
- Constant pressure style down button ensures controlled lowering during operation.
- 1 HP motor and equipped with overload protection.
- One-piece hinge pin.
- Minimum of 6 U-Beam channel deck supports.
- 3" high run off guards.
- Hydraulic system.
- Double-acting lip cylinder.
- Hydraulic velocity at hose of cylinder to prevent platform free-fall in the event of hose rupture.
- Hydraulic fail safe.
- Blue Genius ™ Gold Series I Touch Control Panel.
- NEMA4x, CAS/UL Approved.
- Easy downward activation, operator controls descent.
- Independent lip control.
- Maintain up pressure to store leveler prior to truck departure.
- Hydraulic velocity fuse limits the loaded ramp's free fall to within 3 inches.
- Home proximity sensor detects when the dock is in the parked position.
- Stationary side tapered toe guards have high visibility OHSA safety striping.
- Maintenance struct supports the deck for safe-under deck maintenance and inspection.
- Range proximity sensor allows the deck movements to match those of the trailer bed, eliminating hazards caused by mismatched deck and trailer bed levels.
- 18" and 20" lips.
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable oil.
- Hot dipped galvanizing (deck and rear frame).
- Stainless steel lip and rear hinge pins.
- Three wheel forklift center deck support.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info