FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Accommodate your customers with affordable and easy-to-install
wheelchair ramps from Vestil.
Vestil certifies that the Wheelchair Ramps below comply with all applicable U.S. Federal OSHA regulations and U.S. national standards which are incorporated into U.S. national laws and/or regulations.
Safespan Telescoping Ramps D-TR-72 & D-TR-88
Fold-A-Way Ramp D-FAR-120
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum extrusion.
- Positive traction from serrated top surface.
- Available in 2 lengths.
- Extra traction from slip-resistant surface.
- Easy one-person storage and handling.
- Each ramp comes with 2 handles for easy positioning.
- Provides access over curbs.
- Smooth transition between ramp and ground thanks to beveled edges.
- Easy portability with wheels installed on curb of ramp.
are priced per pair.
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that all buildings must be accessible to disabled persons. Failure to comply may result in monetary damages and civil penalties. According to ADA rules and regulations, for every inch of rise you must have a foot of ramp in length.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!